Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sewing.....

My attempt to be creative.. With the help of pintrest:  a pillow bed!

I have a "little" coming to visit this week. I think he will love this little piece of coziness!

It's made from "flannel" soft and light and cozy.  The pattern makes me smile.  Here is the other side
My "big" seems to like it....


A few "in progress" pictures:

The pillows are easily removed so it can be washed...and stored.  Just don't look too closely... It appears I am not able to sew a perfectly straight line.  What I love most was that I used my grandmother's sewing machine... Singer circa 1940.  Talk about vintage!  I also made a little cozy blanket... Thanks mom for the material!  So soft.... I think I need a nap!


I have exhausted my creativity for now......

Bye!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your opinions and ideas...and I will respond back as I am able! Come back again soon!