Saturday, August 3, 2013

Choices, choices....


Made a trip to my favorite place.  Check out the latest Dirty Butter Scores:
Would be a swanky accent piece.. Maybe a light aqua or a soft gray?
RCA victrola... From the tag, it works.  I would re wire the plug... I may have to keep this because it is so gorgeous!  A bit of paint and.... Swoon!
Vanity anyone?  There is a matching mirror and chair!

Roll top desk.  This is great because it is smaller than most. Good condition!
The inside.  

Nice coffee table...

Also purchased a few more items... If you see anything you like let me know.  I can provide dimensions etc.

Enjoy your day.....









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your opinions and ideas...and I will respond back as I am able! Come back again soon!