Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dirty Butter is Back....

Yes...been awhile.
Yes, people have been asking...did Dirty Butter Melt?
No...not melted...between the craziness of everday life, building a new house and a horrible cold running through the family--it lasts 3 weeks people!  Painting at the new house, painting furniture...goodness....

OK--here are some pictures...you will see just how busy I have been!

Wally's desk for the office--Habitat Restore Find...
Dirty Butter Turned GORGEOUS  It has a glass top as well.
Forgive the "staging"..I don't have much to work with!
(needle point is from Habitat too--I LOVE it!)

 Yup..Habitat Restore Find--a bit of primer, some black paint, some poly shine and lots of TLC...
Will look great next to my light tan leather couch!
 
 
Another Habitat Rescue--this was in sad shape--but now, it has new life!
Another end table--going to be GREAT.
Yup..that art is from Habitat too..I couldn't resist...
Trust me, it grows on you.  Yes, I know it is GOLD...but hey--it is fun to be different!

 OK-you won't believe this one..I have a before photo--but that will have to wait.  $5.
YES, $5 people!  It appears to be handmade--but the details are just to die for. 
Curvy legs--swoony and swanky!
 
Yup--she was brass.  Yup, it was $5 at Habitat
Yup..Ann spraypainted it.  It even came with the bulbs.
For Sarah's room--going to be GREAT!
 
This week is priming and painting more furniture..and I will be GOOD about updating!
 
Thanks for visiting!  Coming next--the FREE find....going to be AWESOME!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your opinions and ideas...and I will respond back as I am able! Come back again soon!