Thursday, July 26, 2012

Upcycle, Recycle?

Welcome to my blog--
Here, you can follow the upcycling of other's trash into beautiful treasures....
This is a learning experience, and I am not an expert (yet...)
Your comments and suggestions...and questions...are welcomed!

Here are some "finds" that will soon be beautiful treasures...keep checking for updates..and more photos.

Special thanks to Renee, my friend, design co-ordinator and the best nail technician ev--va!

The bench--for my foyer--not sure if I should stain or paint??

Dresser from Craig's list--this is the before photo--I have sanded and stained..but need it to not be so dang hot to finish the poly-coats!

LOVE the lines of this table--I don't know what to do with it, but the curves make me swoon! 
A bit o' spray paint and you too, little lamps will be gorgeous!

Drawer pulls---don't you just LURVE them?

Stay tuned for more fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your opinions and ideas...and I will respond back as I am able! Come back again soon!